Airmax Shallow Water Aeration Systems
(on the cabinet)
Providing bottom-diffused aeration in shallow ponds and lakes can provide a unique challenge to pond owners. Less water depth means smaller plate coverage which usually translates to bigger, more expensive, multi-plate systems. Our Shallow Water Series Aeration Systems provide multiple plates to provide evenly distributed aeration in shallow water applications without forcing customers into large cost-prohibitive aeration units. Designed specifically for use in shallow water, our Shallow Water Series Aeration Systems aerate ponds up to ½ surface acre at 6™ deep.
Airmax® Composite Cabinet
SilentAir LR Series Linear Diaphragm Compressor
- Protects the SilentAir Compressor from outdoor elements.
- An integrated cooling system keeps the interior components clean, cool and dry.
- Removable top ensures quick and easy access for inspection and maintenance.
- Comes complete with a pre-wired electrical box and 6 foot power cord.
- 2-year warranty on electrical components.
ProAir 2 Weighted Diffuser
- The heart and soul of each Shallow Water Series Aeration System.
- Whisper-quiet and costing as little as a month in electricity running 24/7.
- Equipped with Quick Disconnects for easy system removal and storage.
- Designed for maximum oxygen uptake.
- Incorporates high-efficiency low-maintenance membrane sticks.
- Integrated check valve to prevent back pressure on the compressor.
- The innovative sled design keeps the ProAir 2 submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation.
- A thick wall and lead-free construction.
- Resistant to rips and tears.
- The 3/8¯ & 5/8¯ Weighted Airline is designed to stay submerged underwater and out of sight and is guaranteed not to float.
- The 5/8¯ Direct Burial Airline is designed for underground use because of its resistance to crushing and deforming.
- Cabinet Size: 23¯L x 17¯W x 15¯H
- Diffuser Size: 15¯L x 9.25¯W x 3.75¯H
Airmax Shallow Water Series Aeration Systems SW20 & SW40