Break down unsightly accumulated debris! Stream Clean will safely spot-treat all areas of light-to-heavy accumulations of debris on rocks, waterfalls, streams, and fountains.
- Uses Oxygen to break down debris
- De-odorizes water and prevents odor from returning
- Helps clear pond debris by lifting it to the surface for easy skimming
- Great for targeting problem areas
- Stream Clean's fast-acting formula is safe to use around plants, pets, and wildlife
- Can be used to clean streams, rock surfaces, waterfalls, and fountains
- After shutting off waterfall, pumps and filtration, remove as much debris as possible
- Apply a light layer of powder directly to surface such as waterfalls and streams
- For light treatments, use 2 tbs per 1,000 US gallons.
- For heavy treatments, use 3 tbs per 1,000 US gallons.
- For targeted treatment, use 5 tbs per sq ft.
- Restart pumps and filtration after application.
- Allow 24 hours for product to work, reapply once per week as needed.
- Do not apply to live plants or filter media.
- Monitor ammonia and nitrite levels for 48 hours after use, if levels rise above 0.5 mg/L, apply Aqua
- Meds De-Tox Plus.