Kasco Robust-Aire Diffused Aeration with 3 Diffusers
Kasco Robust-Aire™ Systems are available as complete packages from one to six diffuser heads. These highly efficient and effective diffused aeration systems are designed and sized to meet most typical aeration applications and come complete with everything you need including all connectors and adapter fittings. Installation is quick and easy with Kasco’s exclusive SureSink™ weighted air lines by simply sinking in place without separate weighting or anchoring.
All Robust-Aire™ diffused aeration systems are available with an optional remote manifold allowing you to install the compressor up to a mile away from the water’s edge. The remote manifold also allows you to adjust airflow to each individual diffuser head to get the balance of airflow and performance you need. Simply run PVC pipe from the compressor to the remote manifold located near the pond or lake edge.
- No electricity in the water
- No equipment floating on or near surface
- Effective in depths 8 ft. -50 ft. (2.5M-15M)
- Designed and built for continuous operation
- Low maintenance rocking-piston compressors
- Compressor can be remotely installed — up to 1 mile away (1.6K)
- Safety Tested; compressor ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz models CE marked
If you want industry-leading efficiency and effectiveness in your diffused aeration system, Kasco has the solutions you need.
There are no items to display which match your request. Please use the menu to continue.