Scott Aerator Weed, Rakes and Shears
- Keep your pond or lake bottom weed-free as you harvest your cut weeds.
- Remove decaying organic matter from your lake and pond bottom.
- Pull weeds up from underwater as far 45 feet away.
- Collect large mats of floating debris.
- Keep your beachfront free of weeds and other debris.
- Clean your beach sand, uproot weeds and remove muck.
Use this handy tool to skim algae, leaves, and all other types of floating debris from your water. Engineered tough, this floating surface rake comes complete with an 11-foot, rust-proof handle, a detachable polyethylene float and 50 ft. of poly rope. By shortening the handle and removing the float, you have a professional grade landscaping rake - perfect for grooming the beach!
- 36" wide aluminum head
- 11 ft. two-piece, powder-coated aluminum handle
- Detachable polyethylene float
- 50 ft. of poly rope
- Snap-pin handle design for easy assembly and disassembly
- Multi-purpose - can also be used as a landscape rake
Scott Aerator Lake Rake
The Aquatic Weed Eradicator is a great cutting rake for lake and pond weeds. Its 28" wide serrated cutting blade and 11 ft. pole easily reaches and slices weeds at the pond bottom. The rust-proof blade is reinforced to handle heavy loads of cut weed, so you don't have to worry about it bending under a heavy load of weeds. Its two-piece, powder-coated aluminum handle with new pushpin splice design assembles and dissembles with ease.
- 28" ultra wide serrated cutting blade head
- Strong 11 ft. two-piece, powder-coated aluminum handle
- Snap pin handle design for easy assembly and disassembly
Scott Aerator Aquatic Weed Eradicator
The Beachroller is an amazingly simple tool that eliminates lake weeds at the roots. It's the only manual lake weed-cutting device that gets to the problem: the lake bottom. It cuts and pulls weeds out by the roots while simultaneously loosening muck and silt on the bottom. The 2 ft. wide roller is equipped with six custom blades connected to the 15 ft. handle, so you can cover a large area in a short amount of time. Cut weeds don't stick to the roller, so there's no need to stop and clean off nasty stuff.
The Beachroller is super simple to use:
- Put the roller in the water
- Let the roller fill with water and sink to the lake bottom
- Push the Beachroller along the lake bottom
- Six custom blades cut, rip and pull up weeds and muck
- Repeat until your beach area is clean
Scott Aerator Beachroller Weed Eliminator