Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant Tan 1 gal
13007 - Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant Tan 1 gal
Flexible Heavy-Duty Coating
- Multi-Purpose coating that cures into a waterproof membrane
- Used for roofs, RV's, gutters, planters, foundations, ponds....
- Excellent adhesion, chemical and UV resistance
- Flexible and resistant to freeze/thaw cycles
- Water based " No harmful solvents or VOC's
- Colored version sticks great to EPDM
- Ensure a clean, dry surface
- Bridge any joints, seams, venting, cracks... with Seam Tape
- Build up your coats to achieve required thickness.
- Avoid hot, direct sun when applying.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a walking surface.
- You can re-coat when it's dry to touch and make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a roller or squeegee.
- If corrosion is present, use MetalSafe Sealant.
Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant Tan
17 Points | In Stock
75 Points | In Stock
175 Points | In Stock
600 Points | Out Of Stock