Tetra Bio-Active BP4000-UV (MPN 26568)
26568 - Tetra Bio-Active BP4000-UV (MPN 26568)
- Featuring advanced design Open-Profile Bio-Activators Back flushes easily!
- Provides both Mechanical and Biological filtration
- No More Messy Foam
- A layer of bio-film containing beneficial bacteria will remain on the bio-reactors.
- No need to replace the bio-activators.
- 9 ft.cord
- A minimum of 2500GPH is required for back flushing.
- Use pumps between 2,500 - 4,500 GPH
- 1 1/2" Recommended Tubing
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Filtration Process
- Water is pumped from pond
- Water under pressure is forced into the bio-reactors which trap dirt and debris.
- Beneficial bacteria convert ammonia, which is harmful to fish, into nitrate, which are consumed by aquatic plants. This is known as the Nitrogen Cycle.
- Filtered water is forced up the center tube. (Optional UV)
- Filtered water is returned to the pond
- 9ft. power cord on UV units.
The Backwash Process
- Water flow is reversed and forced down the center tube
- The water jets create a whirlpool effect in the bio-activator chamber
- Dirt and debris loosened from the bio-activators
- Dirty water is discharged out the back-flush port into the garden
Tetra Bio-Active Pressurized Filters
$287.99 $189.95 (Save 34%)
372 Points | In Stock
$475.99 $289.95 (Save 39%)
637 Points | In Stock
$329.99 $229.95 (Save 30%)
225 Points | In Stock
$571.99 $369.95 (Save 35%)
750 Points | In Stock
$389.99 $249.95 (Save 36%)
537 Points | In Stock