Saki Hikari Pure White Shiroji Maintenance 11 lbs (MPN 42437)
41520 - Saki Hikari Pure White Shiroji Maintenance 11 lbs (MPN 42437)
- Contains our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains a traditional Japanese health food ~ extract of pickled Japanese apricot, which naturally contains Apricot- Polyphenol and higher levels of Citric Acid and support efficient metabolism in Nishikigoi, an important first step in developing desirable Shiroji (white area)
- Includes Milled Sesame Seed which is high in antioxidants koi can utilize and helps improve skin gloss and luster
- The "Hikari-Germ" remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for finishing the Shiroji of koi and perfect for use following Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ feeding
Use of Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ with our other Saki-Hikari® diets is recommended to experience the maximum Hikari Germ™ effect. The use of color enhancing diets will reduce the impact of Saki-Hikari® Pure White™.
Above 64°F (18°C) - Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi.
Between 54°F (12°C) and 64°F (18°C) - Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For best results, try to feed during the warmest part of the day.
Between 41°F (5°C) and 54°F (12°C) - Carefully regulate the amount fed based on the activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. Extreme care should be taken to avoid over-feeding in this temperature range.
Below 41°F (5°C) - Stop all feeding.
|Crude Protein||min. 37%
||Crude Fat||min. 5%
|Crude Fiber||min. 1.5%
|B.Subtilis||min. 1,0×106 CFU/g
||Vitamin A||min. 19,000 IU/kg
|Vitamin D3||min. 3,800 IU/kg
||Vitamin E||min. 7,600 IU/kg
|Ascorbic Acid||min. 9,900 mg/kg
Saki - Hikari Pure White Shiroji Maintenance - Floating