Anjon Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media (MPN BC-6)
BC-6 - Anjon Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media (MPN BC-6)
- Versatile, easy-to-use and highly effective filter media that transforms harmful, toxic ammonia from fish waste into healthy, beneficial nitrates which release nitrogen to feed aquatic plants.
- This is a fluidized bio media. Outer layers of dead and decaying bacteria are shed and continuously replaced with new blooms of thriving, ammonia hungry bacteria.
- Protected spaces within the media serve as “incubators”, supporting continuous production of new bacteria within the colony.
- Static filter media, like rock, mats and foam must be regularly removed, cleaned and reinstalled in the filter. Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media is low maintenance and self-cleaning. Bio Comb media, suspended in water and moving within the filter, is the secret.
- Bio Comb Fluidized Bio Media is designed to provide the best possible habitat for both young and mature beneficial bacteria colonies
Anjon Bio Comb Filter Media
$80.00 $64.00 (Save 20%)
160 Points | In Stock
$85.00 $68.00 (Save 20%)
170 Points | In Stock
$75.00 $60.00 (Save 20%)
150 Points | In Stock