EasyPro LPK Pond Liner Patch Kit (MPN LPK)
- Ensure that the liner is free of mud or other contaminants prior to the application of the primer.
- Once the EPDM liner is dry, pour a small amount of the primer onto the area that requires patching. Always wear gloves when applying primer.
- Apply the primer to the patch area using the scrubber pad.
- Allow the primer to become tacky prior to applying the patch.
- Peel off the paper backing from the patch and apply to the damaged area of the liner
- Roll the patch evenly ensuring that all areas are free of blisters. Allow the primer to completely bond prior to exposing the patch of water.
- Two 6″ x 6″ patches
- 2 fl. oz. bottle of primer
- FSRP seam roller
- Scrubber pad
- Disposable gloves
EasyPro LPK Pond Liner Patch Kit
LPK - EasyPro LPK Pond Liner Patch Kit (MPN LPK)
$32.99 $29.69 | 74 Points