API Pond Microbial Algae Clean
Alternative Approach to Harsh Chemicals (Not a chemical algaecide)
Microbial Algae Clean is an alternative, all-natural approach to algae control as the first bacterial algaecide registered with the Environmental Protection Agency. This product contains patented bacteria to control green water algae in ponds with live fish and plants, and helps establish and maintain a clean, odor-free and algae-free pond. Microbial Algae Clean promotes a cleaner pond environment by eliminating organic sludge and debris, and will not harm live plants or fish.
- Contains patented bacteria
- Biological inhibitor of green water
- Eliminates troublesome organic sludge and debris
- Helps establish and maintain the biological filter
- Reduces noxious odors from the pond
|API Pond Microbial Algae Clean Application Rates
|Add one dose twice a week for the first two weeks, then once a week to maintain control of green water algae.
|Add 1 tsp per 50 gallons
|Add 1/4 cup per 600 gallons
|Do not apply directly to water other than that in your synthetically lined ornamental pond.
- 16 oz (treats up to 4,800 gallons)
- 64 oz (treats up to 19,200 gallons)
- 1 gallon (treats up to 38,400 gallons)