Laguna Once a Year Fertilizer Spikes
Laguna Plant Grow Fertilizer Pond Spikes supply important nutrition to aquatic plants for a period of up to one year. The temperature-activated feeding sticks release nutrients only when plants need them most - at or above 50° F or 10° C. Once activated, the spikes slowly release a well-balanced feeding formula that maximizes the size and colour of aquatic plants.
With low amounts of phosphorous and no copper, the pond spikes have no adverse effect on water quality and are non-toxic to fish and plant life. The Plant Grow Fertilizer Pond Spikes are specifically designed for potted plants and are compatible with all planting baskets.
Nitogen, Available Phosphate, and Soluable Potash: 16-9-12
3 Spikes: Treats up to 3 plants.
Box of 50: Treats up to 50 plants.
- Length of spike: 7 inches
- Maximizes the size and color of all aquatic plants and flowers
- Non-toxic to fish and other aquatic life
- Use one spike for 1 or 2 U.S. gal planting baskets
- Use two spikes for 3 U.S. gal planting baskets
- Use three spikes for 4-1/2 & 5 U.S. gal planting baskets
- Use four or more spikes for 5 U.S. gal planting baskets
|Laguna Fertilizer Pond Spikes Usage
|Push the spike in the soil until cap is just above the soil surface.
|After one year, discard the spike, as the fertilizer inside the spike no longer contains nutrients.
Please Note: This product is not
available for sale in Oregon