Webb's Water Gardens Oxygen-Based Rock & Waterfall Cleaner
Rock and Waterfall Cleaner quickly and safely removes attached organics and algae from rocks, waterfalls, streambeds, plant pots and anywhere else build-up occurs. Fast dissolving granules add oxygen to the pond, remove odors and when used regularly, can help eliminate the need for disruptive, expensive complete pond clean-outs.
- Quickly cleans rocks, waterfalls, fountains, and other water feature surfaces
- Reduces pond maintenance
- Safe for use around fish, plants and pets
- Use monthly as routine maintenance or as needed for problem areas of the pond
Application: Turn off pumps when treating streams or waterfalls. Use one ounce for every 10 square feet of surface area to be treated. Sprinkle a thin layer directly onto streams, waterfalls, rocks or any other problem areas of the pond. Allow product to set for 30 minutes before turning pumps back on. Ensure pond is equipped with a mechanical skimming device or remove excess debris with a fine net the day after treatment.
- 2 lb. bottle - treats up 800 sq. ft.
- 8 lb. bucket - treats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- 25 lb. bucket - treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.